Carl Robert Shull
Shull, circa 2013; Shull's dog, Bez
- Missing Since 11/28/2013
- Missing From Natrona County, Wyoming
- Classification Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Age 50 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7 - 5'10, 170 pounds
- Associated Vehicle(s) Chevrolet S-10 pickup truck with Wyoming license plates
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Shull has a tattoo of the word "Carlito" on his chest, and a tattoo of a Viking on his left arm.
Details of Disappearance
Shull was last seen in Aurora, Colorado on November 28, 2013. He is from Wyoming and had moved to Colorado in January 2012, in order to get invest in the state's marijuana industry. He was living with his business partner, and according to this person, Shull left after a heated argument. He has never been heard from again.
According to Shull's sister, his debit card was used at an Aurora gas station on the day of his disappearance, but he was not the person using it. The card was used at a gas station in Elise, Nebraska and at another gas station in Fort Morgan, Colorado the next day; then it was used to pay for a $70 dinner at a steakhouse in Aurora.
On December 3, a man used the card to buy cigarettes at a Murphy's Express gas station and signed Shull's name, but he wasn't Shull. The same man used the card again at the first gas station in Aurora on December 8; after that, no more money was left in Shull's account.
Shull may driving a Chevrolet S-10 pickup truck with Wyoming license plates. He may be traveling with his dog, a Blue Heeler named Bez. A photo of Bez is posted with this case summary.
Some agencies state he was last seen in Natrona County, Wyoming. Both Colorado and Wyoming police are investigating his disappearance. Foul play is suspected.
- Aurora, Colorado Police Department 304-739-6710
- Casper, Wyoming Police Department 307-235-8278
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 30, 2021; casefile added.