Carlita Yvette Gentry Lohmeier
Gentry Lohmeier, circa 2009
- Missing Since 11/20/2009
- Missing From Detroit, Michigan
- Classification Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 06/06/1953 (69)
- Age 56 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 107 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A short jacket, blue jeans and red medium-length crocodile boots.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Gray hair, brown eyes. Gentry Lohmeier has a small scar in the center of her forehead, and her right earlobe is split from where an earring was pulled out. She often wears hairpieces or dark-colored wigs. She may use the last name Patterson.
Details of Disappearance
Gentry Lohmeier was last seen at a store on Hubbell and Fenkell in Detroit, Michigan on November 20, 2009. The store was two blocks from her home on Marlowe. She told her mother she would be back within a few minutes, but she never returned home and has never been heard from again. She is a widow and left behind five children. Few details are available in her case.
Gentry Lohmeier's granddaughter, Mia Patterson, disappeared from Detroit in 2017. Her remains were found on April 10, 2018, and were identified through DNA in June. Her murder remains unsolved. There is no indication that the two cases are related.
- Detroit Police Department 313-596-5200
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 20, 2019; details of disappearance updated.