Casey Dee Herring
Herring, circa 2009
- Missing Since 10/25/2009
- Missing From Natchez, Mississippi
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/07/1979 (43)
- Age 30 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11, 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue t-shirt, blue jeans, and socks but no shoes.
- Medical Conditions Herring's right foot was broken and in the process of healing at the time of his disappearance. He also suffers from mental illness, possibly bipolar disorder and/or schizophrenia.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Herring has previously broken his collarbone, and he has a surgical scar on his hand, a scar on the back of his head or neck, and a tattoo of the initials "KCD" in blue/purple ink on his abdomen.
Details of Disappearance
Herring lived on his mother's property in Ferriday, Louisiana, but on the day of his disappearance he was staying at a Best Western hotel in Natchez, Mississippi. He was last seen on October 25, 2009.
He asked the hotel desk clerk to call an ambulance because he had hurt his ankle. When the ambulance arrived, however, Herring ran away down the street to the Natchez Visitor and Reception Center. He has never been heard from again. The circumstances of his disappearance are unclear.
- Natchez Police Department 601-445-5565
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 28, 2018; casefile added.