Casi Ann Pogue
Pogue, circa 2020; Pogue on the day of her disappearance in the clothes she was wearing at the time; Some of Pogue's tattoos
- Missing Since 07/05/2020
- Missing From Greenville, South Carolina
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Age 40 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 100 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A multicolored tie-dyed NASA t-shirt, black leggings, one gray slip-on shoe and/or slip-resistant hospital-provided socks, and a hospital bracelet. A photo of Pogue in those clothes is posted with this case summary. Possibly carrying a large bright red tote-style purse in a crocodile-skin pattern.
- Medical Conditions Pogue has a history of substance abuse and mental health issues and had struggled with these problems for years prior to her disappearance. She had used marijuana and alcohol, and her family believes she may have begun using methamphetamine.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, brown eyes. Pogue has numerous tattoos all over her body; photos of some of them are posted with this case summary. Her tattoos include but are not limited to the name "Debi Ann" on her right upper arm at the shoulder, the name "Hepzibah" on her right forearm, the initials "CG" on the inside of her left wrist, a purple and pink Aquarius sign on her right wrist, the phrase "I love you Momma" in black script with birds on her forearm, the words "You gotta make a decision, leave right or live and die this way" in black typewriter print on her forearm, the word "Serenity" on her left shoulder, the word "Christian" in the middle of her upper back, a pin-up version of Lady Luck on her left shoulder, a butterfly on her ankle, and the letter Q with a red heart on her left ring finger. At the time of her disappearance, Pogue's hair was dyed blonde with a dark brown undercut; the natural color is dark brown/black and she has dyed it other colors in the past. Her ears and nose are pierced.