Chiang, circa 1997
- Missing Since 06/06/1997
- Missing From the Bronx, New York
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Asian
- Age 58 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7, 110 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black leather jacket or coat, blue jeans and black shoes. Carrying a black handbag.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Asian female. Black hair, brown eyes. Chiang is a native of Taiwan; she lived in the United States for 25 years at the time of her 1997 disappearance. She may wear eyeglasses.
Details of Disappearance
Chiang was last seen near her apartment in the 2800 block of Dudley Avenue in the Middletown section of the New York City borough of the Bronx on June 6, 1997. She has never been heard from again.
Authorities searched Chiang's residence and discovered all of her personal belongings were still inside, including her purse and credit cards. Foul play is suspected in her case.
Chiang was employed as a registered nurse (RN) at St. Barnabas Hospital in the Bronx in 1997. Her mother and sister also lived in New York City, in the borough of Queens. Her disappearance remains unsolved.
- New York Police Department 646-610-6914
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 2, 2011; distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.