Cawana Lashay Logan
Logan, circa 2002
- Missing Since 04/29/2002
- Missing From DeLand, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 10/09/1983 (39)
- Age 18 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9, 160 - 175 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue jean skirt and clear heeled sandals.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Some agencies spell Logan's first "Cowana." Logan has a mole on the right side of her upper lip, and a gap between her two upper front teeth.
Details of Disappearance
Logan was last seen at a party in DeLeon Springs, Florida on April 29, 2002. She has never been heard from again. A few days after her disappearance, her purse, with everything in it, was found on the road near her home in the vicinity of the 300 block of south Salisbury Avenue in DeLand, Florida.
Logan was planning to complete a high-school equivalency degree at Daytona Beach Community College in 2002. She had also started a job at the Duvall Home, where she assisted developmentally disabled residents. She is described as a friendly, outgoing person.
Logan's disappearance is being treated as suspicious, as she left all of her clothing behind and her family says it is uncharacteristic of her to leave without warning.
Some agencies state Logan was last seen at her residence. DeLand police are investigating.
- DeLand Police Department 386-734-1711
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated October 31, 2005; details of disappearance updated.