Austin, circa 1998
- Missing Since 07/23/1998
- Missing From Daingerfield, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 06/25/1939 (84)
- Age 59 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11, 165 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A navy blue baseball cap, a long-sleeved white shirt with gray and blue stripes, light yellow pants, black shoes and two gold nugget rings on his left hand.
- Medical Conditions Austin has asthma and he is blind in his left eye. He may be suffering from memory loss.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Austin has a tattoo on his chest. He has a speech impediment. Austin wears eyeglasses. He may have a mustache. His nickname is Champ.