Charles Edward Bretzman
Bretzman, circa 2007; Bretzman's Jeep
- Missing Since 10/02/2007
- Missing From Phoenix, Arizona
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 05/09/1945 (77)
- Age 62 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10, 165 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A brown and blue checkered flannel shirt with a quilted lining, a t-shirt, size 31x31 blue jeans, a baseball cap, size 10 white Reebok sneakers, and an old Russian tank commander watch with a picture of a tank on the face and a flex band.
- Medical Conditions Bretzman has basal cell carcinoma, a slow-growing form of skin cancer, manifesting behind his ears and on his scalp. He also has a history of liver disease. He may be in need of medication.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Black 1990 Jeep Wrangler with chrome bumpers, a chrome grill, a bikini top, no windows, a lift kit, a 2-inch metal grasshopper on the dash and the Arizona license plate number 212-RMZ (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Graying black hair, brown eyes. Bretzman wears wire-framed eyeglasses for reading. He has surgical scars on his abdomen, faded blue tattoos on his right upper arm and left upper wrist, a deformed nail on his right index finger, a cataract on his eye and red rash-type marks on his torso due to liver disease. Bretzman wears upper dentures. His nicknames are Charlie and Tince.