Charles Edward Stanley
Stanley, circa 1980
- Missing Since 09/29/1980
- Missing From Lynwood, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 02/01/1943 (80)
- Age 37 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9, 165 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white t-shirt, light blue pants, a black and white Pittsburgh Pirates baseball cap, a gold watch with an expansion band, a gold ring with a tiger's eye stone and several clear stones, and an identification necklace engraved with Stanley's name and medication(s).
- Medical Conditions A bullet is lodged in Stanley's brain. He is required to take medication for unspecified reasons.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Stanley may have a mustache, beard or a goatee. He has a scar on the right side of his forehead at his hairline.
Details of Disappearance
Stanley was last seen in Los Angeles County, California on September 29, 1980. He left his residence planning to go to Phoenix, Arizona and from there to Tulsa, Oklahoma. He apparently never arrived in either place and has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.
- Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department 562-465-7816
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 30, 2012; distinguishing characteristics, clothing/jewelry description and details of disappearance updated.