Charles Franklin Hoekstra
Hoekstra, circa 1993
- Missing Since 12/09/1993
- Missing From Rowlett, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 12/06/1950 (72)
- Age 43 years old
- Height and Weight 6'1, 202 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white dress shirt, jeans, a blue denim jacket, white Reebok sneakers, a cap, a yellow gold watch, and a white gold wedding band with three diamonds.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Red 1986 GMC Jimmy with the Texas license plate number GSB76G (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Hoekstra has scars on his abdomen, his back and on both of his ankles. He wears eyeglasses or contact lenses, and he may have a mustache. His nickname is Chuck.
Details of Disappearance
Hoekstra was last seen on December 9, 1993 in Rowlett, Texas, when he left for work at Superconducting Super Collider. His red 1986 GMC Jimmy with the Texas license plate number GSB76G was discovered abandoned on a service road off of Interstate Highway 20 in Dallas, Texas the day after he was last seen.
Hoekstra has never been heard from again. He was employed as a structural engineer at the time of his disappearance. Foul play is suspected in his case.
- Rowlett Police Department 972-412-6211
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 5, 2019; clothing/jewelry description updated.