Charles Franklin Huff
Huff, circa 2004
- Missing Since 11/25/2004
- Missing From Lakeland, Florida
- Classification Lost/Injured Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 03/23/1928 (93)
- Age 76 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 200 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A Rolex watch, a ring with a large diamond, and possibly blue jeans, a camouflage-print shirt and jacket, an orange vest, a camouflage-print cap reading "The Gun Shed", and hunting boots.
- Medical Conditions Huff has suffered a heart attack in the past and underwent heart surgery as a result; a stent was inserted into one of his arteries. He is a borderline diabetic and he has an arthritic left knee. He is supposed to be taking medication that he does not have with him.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Black hair, brown eyes. Huff has a tattoo on his left forearm. He wears yellow-tinted eyeglasses with wire frames.