Charles King Blanche
Blanche, circa 1991
- Missing Since 12/28/1991
- Missing From Youngstown, Ohio
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Age 39 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 125 pounds
- Medical Conditions Blanche suffers from severe mental illness and requires medication. He is a dependent adult.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue/brown eyes. Blanche wears eyeglasses with thick lenses.
Details of Disappearance
Blanche was last seen in Youngstown, Ohio on December 28, 1991. He lived in a group home on the south side of the city. He may have left the group home to travel to Florida by bus to his sister. He took some money out of bank account with him, as well as some of his medication. He has never been heard from again.
According to Blanche's cousin, he is very musically talented and was selected to be a member of the McDonald’s All-Star Band and travel to Europe, but he had to return home prematurely when his mental illness manifested itself. His cousin os one of his few surviving relatives; Blanche's two siblings and his parents are now deceased.
For unclear reasons, he wasn't reported missing until June 13, 1996. His case remains unsolved.
- Youngstown Police Department 330-742-8916
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 13, 2022; medical conditions and details of disappearance updated.