Chelsea Michelle Cobo
Cobo, circa 2016
- Missing Since 05/06/2016
- Missing From Brooklyn, New York
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Hispanic
- Date of Birth 11/08/1993 (30)
- Age 22 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2 - 5'5, 150 - 170 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A New York Yankees jacket with a blue chest and gray sleeves, a black hooded sweat jacket, a black blouse, gray sweatpants with a white stripe down the side, chestnut-colored Uggs shoes, a silver chain with a silver Italian horn, and a silver ring with a sideways Roman Catholic cross. Carrying a small black Coach shoulder bag and cloth bags.
- Medical Conditions Cobo suffers from bipolar disorder, depression, substance abuse issues and borderline personality disorder. She was hospitalized for her problems shortly before her disappearance, and may be in need of medical attention.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Cobo has a lazy left eye. Her hair was blonde at the ends at the time of her disappearance. Her left nostril is pierced and her ears are pierced in both the lobes and the cartilage. Cobo has a tattoo of the phrase "I fly with my own wings!!!" on her front left hip area, and stretch marks on her abdomen from a prior pregnancy. She has slightly rolled shoulders and she wears prescription eyeglasses with black frames.