Cheree J. Atkins
Atkins, circa 2019
- Missing Since 06/21/2019
- Missing From Clayton, Missouri
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 01/30/1973 (50)
- Age 46 years old
- Height and Weight 5'0, 225 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black top, a black skirt, and a floppy black and white striped straw hat.
- Medical Conditions Atkins suffers from mental illness and needs medication which she wasn't taking at the time of her disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Red hair, hazel eyes. Atkins's hair was cut short and dyed a rusty red color at the time of her disappearance; the natural color is black. Her ears are pierced and she has a mole on her cheek.
Details of Disappearance
Atkins was last seen by her social worker in the 4200 block of Forest Park Avenue in St. Louis, Missouri on June 20, 2019. On June 24, a family member got a text from her cellular phone, saying she intended to harm herself. Her family notified the police, who were unable to locate her. She has never been heard from again.
Atkins normally traveled by Metro Bus and Metro Link at the time of her disappearance. Her case remains unsolved.
- St. Louis County Police Department 636-529-8225
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 24, 2020; casefile added.