Cheryl Kay Seyedin
Seyedin, circa 1998
- Missing Since 11/17/1998
- Missing From Ashland, Oregon
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Age 40 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 115 pounds
- Medical Conditions Seyedin may be an alcoholic.
- Associated Vehicle(s) 1987 Dodge Ram pickup truck with the Oregon license plate number VXN236
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Seyedin may use the last names Foreman, Cross and/or DeLaCroix. She has a three-inch scar on the right side of her torso and a twenty-inch scar on her back. Seyedin has a tattoo of horses around her left ankle and a tattoo of a star on her left wristbone.
Details of Disappearance
Seyedin's family members last heard from her in November 1998. She was last seen by her doctor on November 17 of that year, at a follow-up appointment after foot surgery. She was driving a 1987 Dodge Ram pickup truck with the Oregon license plate number VXN236.
She moved around the country frequently and often went by different names, so she wasn't reported missing until July 1999. She resided in the Rogue Valley of Oregon at the time of her disappearance. She has previously lived in Ohio, Texas and California.
Seyedin has a criminal record for domestic assault and driving under the influence, but no charges were pending against her at the time she went missing. Her loved ones stated it was uncharacteristic of her to be out of touch with them; even while she was traveling, she called them on holidays.
Seyedin may have had a violent relationship with her boyfriend in November 1998. The boyfriend has refused to cooperate with authorities regarding her disappearance. Authorities believe she may have been murdered, but no one has been charged in her case; it remains unsolved.
- Jackson County Sheriff's Office 541-774-6813
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 20, 2014; picture added, distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.