Crespo, circa 2005
- Missing Since 05/27/2005
- Missing From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 01/25/1979 (44)
- Age 26 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5, 115 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Possibly flip-flops and a green t-shirt.
- Medical Conditions Crespo suffers from depression and was addicted to drugs at the time of her disappearance. She is in need of medication.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic female. Blonde hair, green eyes. Crespo's nickname is Christi. She has previously fractured her left ankle and both wrists. She has a small incision on her left wrist and her ears are double-pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Crespo was last seen by her boyfriend leaving her home in the vicinity of the 3100 block of north 6th Street in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on May 27, 2005. She was on her way to check herself into a drug rehabilitation program, but never arrived. She has never been heard from again.
At the time of her disappearance, Crespo was known to frequent the area of Kensington and Allegheny Avenues and the Gallery Mall downtown. Few details are available in her case.
- Philadelphia Police Department 215-685-3258
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 3, 2010; picture added.