Christina Luz Rodriguez
Rodriguez, circa 2006
- Missing Since 11/17/2006
- Missing From New Port Richey, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Hispanic
- Date of Birth 12/15/1985 (37)
- Age 20 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6 - 5'7, 140 - 150 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A size medium beige sweater, size 10 black pants and size 8 black sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Rodriguez suffers from schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. She may be addicted to crack cocaine.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Rodriguez may cut her hair short and dye it red. She is missing two front teeth and she has scars on both arms from self-inflicted cuts.
Details of Disappearance
Rodriguez lived in the 7000 block of Chinapa Street in New Port Richey, Florida at the time of her disappearance on November 17, 2006. That evening she left home after asking her boyfriend for money.
He later found her lying passed out in front of some stores near the BP gasoline station at Massachusetts Avenue and Congress Street. Rodriguez's boyfriend went inside one of the stores, and when he came out again, she was gone. She has never been heard from again.
Rodriguez left behind all her personal belongings. Foul play is suspected in her disappearance, which remains unsolved.
- Pasco County Sheriff’s Office 800-854-2862
Updated 5 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 9, 2018; medical conditions and details of disappearance updated.