Christopher Eugene Shane
Shane, circa 2013
- Missing Since 03/06/2013
- Missing From Nashville, Tennessee
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Age 42 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9 - 6'1, 200 - 225 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A gray bubble coat with maroon lining, a blue sweater, a white t-shirt, blue jeans, white socks and black Nike Air Jordan sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Shane is an alcoholic.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Shane has a small scar in the middle of his forehead. His nickname is Chris.
Details of Disappearance
Shane was last seen in Nashville, Tennessee on March 6, 2013. He went to Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center because he believed he was having a heart attack. At 12:43 a.m., he was released from the hospital and left on foot with his cellular phone and charger.
He called his stepmother and his girlfriend, but neither of them answered the phone at the time. At 5:30 a.m., Shane texted his girlfriend. When she tried to call him back, no one answered the phone. He has never been heard from again and an extensive search turned up no indication of his whereabouts.
The circumstances of Shane's disappearance are unclear, but his loved ones stated he was close to his family and spent a lot of time caring for his nieces and nephews, and they don't think he would have disappeared voluntarily. He didn't have a car and relied on his girlfriend for rides, or took the bus. His case remains unsolved.
- Metropolitan Nashville Police Department 615-862-7803
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 3, 2022; casefile added.