Christopher Lee Stewart
Stewart, circa 2003
- Missing Since 08/17/2003
- Missing From Des Moines, Iowa
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/13/1966 (56)
- Age 36 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8 - 5'9, 185 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A Timex watch with a leather band.
- Medical Conditions Stewart suffers from bipolar disorder. He was supposed to be taking medication to control the condition, but had stopped taking his medicine some weeks before his disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Stewart's ears are pierced. He wears eyeglasses with small, dark brown frames. His nicknames are Chris and Christo. Stewart's head was shaved at the time of his disappearance.
Details of Disappearance
Stewart was last seen after 10:30 p.m. on August 17, 2003, outside his apartment in the vicinity of the 600 block of 18th Street in Des Moines, Iowa. He has never been heard from again. He was reported missing on August 19. Few details are available in his case.
- Des Moines Police Department
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 6, 2005.