Cindy Irene King
Cindy, circa 1977; Age-progression to age 57 (circa 2018)
- Missing Since 07/19/1977
- Missing From Grants Pass, Oregon
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/27/1961 (61)
- Age 15 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3, 115 pounds
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Cindy has long toes and large teeth. She wore a dental retainer at the time of her disappearance. She has a small scar near her right temple and a tattoo near her groin, and her ears are pierced. Cindy may use the first name Suzanne. Her arm has previously been broken twice.
Details of Disappearance
Cindy was last seen in Grants Pass, Oregon on July 19, 1977. She has never been heard from again. It's unclear what she was in Oregon at the time of her disappearance; her family is mostly in Kentucky and Tennessee. She did have an uncle who lived in Douglas County, Oregon, but he died in early 1977.
Few details are available in Cindy's case. The circumstances of her disappearance are unclear.
- Josephine County Sheriff's Office 541-474-5123
Updated 6 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated January 20, 2023; details of disappearance updated.