Claudette Maria Stellon
Stellon, circa 2013
- Missing Since 04/10/2013
- Missing From Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/08/1945 (77)
- Age 67 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 150 pounds
- Medical Conditions Stellon suffers from paranoid schizophrenia and needs medical attention.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Graying black hair, brown eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Stellon was last in touch with her family in November 2011. After her family asked the police to check on her welfare, Stellon became angry and cut off all contact with them.
She left her Fort Lauderdale home, which was fully paid for, and all of her belongings and has not been seen since. Her family reported her missing in April 2016. The date of disappearance is given as April 10, 2013.
Authorities were able to place Stellon in Honolulu, Hawaii in 2014 and in the Los Angeles, California area in 2016, but her current whereabouts are unknown. Due to her mental illness, she's considered to be at risk. Her disappearance remains unsolved.
- Fort Lauderdale Police Department 954-828-5581
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 13, 2018; casefile added.