Clayton Ray Baird
Baird, circa 2017
- Missing Since 06/30/2017
- Missing From Pennington Gap, Virginia
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Age 81 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10, 190 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue denim shirt, blue jeans, black boots and a black baseball cap with an eagle on it.
- Medical Conditions Baird suffers from Alzheimer's Disease.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray hair, blue eyes. Baird has a surgical scar on his chest.
Details of Disappearance
Baird was last seen at his home in Pennington Gap, Virginia Virginia at 1:30 p.m. on June 30, 2017. He has never been heard from again. Baird has gone missing before; he has a history of walking away from home and trying to get rides in strangers' cars. Few details are available in his case.
- Lee County Sheriff’s Office 276-346-1131
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 31, 2018; casefile added.