Heins, circa 1990
- Missing Since 01/18/1990
- Missing From Tyler, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 10/14/1958 (64)
- Age 31 years old
- Height and Weight 6'3, 175 pounds
- Medical Conditions Heins is classified as disabled.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Blond hair, hazel eyes. Some agencies spell Heins's name "Heines." He wears eyeglasses and he has a speech impediment.
Details of Disappearance
Heins was last seen by his wife at their residence in the 2000 block of McDonald Road in Tyler, Texas at 11:00 p.m. on January 18, 1990. He has never been heard from again.
Heins may have traveled to Texarkana, Texas or Tulsa, Oklahoma after his disappearance. Few details are available in his case.
- Tyler Police Department 903-531-1000
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 13, 2014; medical conditions added, distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.