Clinton John Anthony Sutton
Sutton, circa 2014; Age-progression to an unknown age
- Missing Since 11/06/2014
- Missing From Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/07/1986 (36)
- Age 28 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8 - 5'10, 175 - 190 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A North Carolina jacket, blue jeans and black Fila shoes.
- Medical Conditions Sutton may have been depressed at the time of his disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Sutton has had half of one foot and two toes on the other foot amputated due to frostbite. He has a scar on his left foot, a tattoo of a star on his left wrist, and a tattoo of a Chinese character meaning "family" on his right forearm.
Details of Disappearance
Sutton was last seen in Colorado Springs, Colorado on November 6, 2014. He had lived with his mother, but left home after they had an argument about his drinking; Sutton was drinking heavily.
On the day of his disappearance, his stepfather dropped him and a friend off at a motel off south Nevada Avenue. It was either the Sun Springs Motel or the Chateau Motel; the two motels are very close to each other. Sutton didn't have a wallet or identification with him. He told his stepfather he would call tomorrow.
Later that day, he called his mother. He said he had made some new friends but was slightly afraid for his safety. He sounded drunk and his mother told him to call back in the morning because he wasn't making any sense. He has never been heard from again.
It's uncharacteristic of Sutton to go this long without getting in touch with his mother, and he had applied for federal benefits which he hasn't used since he was last seen. Because of these things, he is considered missing under suspicious circumstances. His case remains unsolved.
- Colorado Springs Police Department 719-444-7000
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 7, 2021; casefile added.