Constance Ann Streif
Streif, circa 1982
- Missing Since 10/01/1982
- Missing From Harker Heights, Texas
- Classification Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 01/23/1960 (63)
- Age 22 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A Iroquois Central School class ring and a ring with a tiger's eye stone.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Streif has a scar on her left cheek. Her ears are pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Streif was last seen in Harker Heights, Texas on October 1, 1982. She had traveled from New York and was visiting her sister at the time of her disappearance. She has never been heard from again. Since her disappearance there has been no activity on her Social Security number.
Streif was adopted. Her mother died in 2004 and her father died of asbestos-related mesothelioma in 2011. His will specifically disinherited Streif, stating he hadn't heard from her since 1982 and he believed she could be dead. There was, however, a monetary settlement for his wrongful death which was supposed to be divided between Streif and her two sisters.
Her sisters appealed to the court, arguing that Streif was dead and asking for the money to be split between the two of them instead. The judge refused to declare Streif legally dead, but did rule that she should not benefit from the wrongful death settlement, since she had not been in contact with her father for nearly 30 years prior to his death.
Few details are available in Streif's disappearance.
- Harker Heights Police Department 254-699-7600
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 19, 2021; clothing/jewelry description added, distinguishing characteristics updated.