Constance Jeannette Anderson
Anderson, circa 2006
- Missing Since 01/24/2006
- Missing From Mansfield, Louisiana
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 08/17/1986 (36)
- Age 19 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4 - 5'8, 150 - 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white t-shirt, shorts, a black and white head scarf and possibly black and pink Fila sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Anderson was two and a half months pregnant at the time of her disappearance. She has been prescribed medication for unspecified reasons and does not have it with her.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Anderson's ears are pierced. She has an athletic build. She has scars on her right wrist, her leg and her calf, and tattoos on her right knee and calf.
Details of Disappearance
Anderson was last seen between 10:30 and 11:00 p.m. on January 24, 2006 at her residence in the vicinity of the 400 block of Albert Lewis Way in Mansfield, Louisiana. She got a telephone call from an unknown individual and left shortly afterwards.
At 1:30 a.m. the next day, she text-messaged a friend and said she was coming over to their residence at a housing project one and a half miles away. She never arrived and has never been heard from again.
Anderson's family doubts she would have attempted to walk the whole distance to her friend's home; it was a cool night and she was feeling ill, possibly as a result of her pregnancy. Her loved ones stated she often accepted rides from people and may have done so on the night of her disappearance.
Her family does not believe she left of her own accord. She has left her home before, but always kept her family informed of her whereabouts. Anderson left behind her purse, jacket and other clothing, billfold, medicine and identification; the only thing she took with her was her cellular phone.
Anderson has a criminal record and several outstanding arrest warrants, but she is not believed to be hiding from the police. Foul play is suspected in her disappearance; authorities and her family believe she may have been murdered.
She has seven siblings and left behind a three-year-old son, who is now in the care of his father. Her case remains unsolved.
- DeSoto Parish Sheriff's Office 318-872-3956
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 18, 2008; distinguishing characteristics, clothing/jewelry description and details of disappearance updated.