Curtis Allen Sr.
Allen, circa 1997
- Missing Since 11/20/1997
- Missing From Emporia, Virginia
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Age 45 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A brown flannel shirt and blue jeans.
- Medical Conditions Allen suffers from epilepsy. He is classified as disabled and needs medication.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Allen may go his initials, C.A.
Details of Disappearance
Allen was last seen at the Zipmart on Main Street in Emporia, Virginia between 3:00 and 5:00 p.m. on November 20, 1997. He was walking to his home on West End Boulevard when someone offered him a ride and he got into their vehicle. He has never been heard from again, and since his disappearance he hasn't cashed any of his Social Security disability checks. He was on disability due to an injury he sustained while working a construction job.
Allen is a former Marine and left behind three children. His case remains unsolved.
- Emporia Police Department 434-634-2121
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 26, 2016; casefile added.