Daffany Sherika Tullos
Daffany, circa 1988; Age-progression to age 40 (circa 2020)
- Missing Since 07/26/1988
- Missing From Jackson, Mississippi
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 11/02/1980 (43)
- Age 7 years old
- Height and Weight 3'7, 55 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue and white checkered or striped sleeveless shirt, blue and white walking shorts and no shoes or socks. All of Daffany's clothing is labeled with her name.
- Medical Conditions Daffany is epileptic and requires daily medication to control her seizures and other symptoms. She did not have her medication with her when she vanished. If she goes for longer than three days without her medication, Daffany will suffer frequent seizures, which are often preceded by severe headaches.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Daffany wore her hair in a short to medium-length Jheri curl style at the time she disappeared in 1988. Her ears are pierced. Her name may be spelled "Daphne."