Dana Elaine Becker
Becker, circa 2000
- Missing Since 07/17/2000
- Missing From Phoenix, Arizona
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 02/10/1966 (57)
- Age 34 years old
- Height and Weight 5'1, 82 - 90 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A silver pinky ring.
- Medical Conditions Becker needs medication for unspecified reasons.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, green/hazel eyes. Becker dyes her hair; it is naturally brown. She has a Cesarean section scar on her abdomen, scar under chin and a deep scar on just below her right knee. She wears eyeglasses and her ears are pierced. Becker may use the alias last names Griffin, Harcourt, Mays and/or Thompson.
Details of Disappearance
Becker was last seen by friends on July 17, 2000, in the vicinity of north 67th Avenue and Indian School Road in Phoenix, Arizona. She told her grandmother she was going to the store. She never returned home has never been heard from again.
Becker had lived in Texas for about eighteen years prior to her disappearance and was visiting relatives in Phoenix when she went missing; she wasn't familiar with the area. She planned to drive to Nevada to pick up her daughters, who were there visiting other relatives.
Becker has a college degree in administrative accounting. At the time of her disappearance, one of her daughters was pregnant, and Becker was excited about becoming a new grandmother. She has a history of crack cocaine abuse and she usually travels in drug circles. The circumstances of her disappearance are unclear.
- Phoenix Police Department 602-262-6141
Updated 4 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 1, 2016; distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.