Daniel Allan Price
Price, circa 2019; Some of Price's tattoos; Natasha Myers; Christopher Burgess
- Missing Since 01/23/2019
- Missing From Lexington, North Carolina
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Age 29 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10, 130 - 150 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Shorts.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Older model red Chevrolet S-10 pickup truck
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Price may have a short beard. He has multiple tattoos on his arms and chest, including the name "Zuri" on his left arm and a cross on his right forearm. Photos of some of his tattoos are posted with this case summary.
Details of Disappearance
Price was last seen in Lexington, North Carolina. He lived with two roommates in a house in the 100 block of Pearl Drive. Shortly before midnight on January 23, 2019, he left a "very long, but disturbing" voicemail message for his mother. He has never been heard from again. His girlfriend reported him missing on January 24.
The police saw that his vehicle was left in the driveway when they went to his house in response to the missing persons report, but neither he nor his roommates, Natasha Myers and Christopher Ryan Burgess, were there. Burgess's older model red Chevrolet S-10 pickup truck was missing also.
Myers and Burgess were also reported missing shortly after Price was. They both resurfaced and returned home on January 27, but Price never did and he has never been heard from again. Photos of both roommates are posted with this case summary. They said they had taken a short trip to Tennessee.
Burgess and Myers said they last saw Price on January 23, when they were together at an Oakwood Acres home near High Rock Lake. Price co-owned the house with Burgess. According to the roommates, they and Price went their separate ways during the early morning hours of January 23. Price's girlfriend last heard from him around at the same time, via a phone call at 1:15 a.m. and a text message at 1:40 a.m.
It's uncharacteristic of Price to leave without warning or to be out of touch with his family and his girlfriend. He usually spoke to his girlfriend and his mother multiple times a day and also communicated with them by text. He left his identification, phone charger, coat and extra clothes behind.
His disappearance is considered suspicious and his family believes he may have met with foul play. His case remains unsolved.
- Davidson County Sheriff's Office 336-242-2105
- North Carolina Bureau of Investigation 919-662-4500
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 13, 2020; details of disappearance updated.