Daniel Lee Claeys
Claeys, circa 2017
- Missing Since 10/05/2017
- Missing From East Moline, Illinois
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Age 29 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10 - 5'11, 160 - 170 pounds
- Medical Conditions Claeys suffers from corneal hydrops in his left eye. As a result, he has lost peripheral vision in that eye, and the eye has a cloudy appearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Claeys often wears a goatee. He has several tattoos, including his last name "CLAEYES" in script on his neck, the name "DAN" on his left forearm, praying hands on his upper arm/shoulder, and a name on his wrist. Photos of some of the tattoos are posted with this case summary. Claeys's ears and tongue are pierced.