Daniel Lee Decker
Decker, circa 2018; Silver four-door 2005 Pontiac
- Missing Since 12/14/2018
- Missing From Lady Lake, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 12/06/1984 (38)
- Age 34 years old
- Height and Weight 6'1, 185 pounds
- Associated Vehicle(s) Silver four-door 2005 Pontiac Bonneville (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Decker has a tattoo of a black ink cross and angel on his right upper arm at the shoulder. He is missing an upper front tooth. His nicknames are Danny and Double D.
Details of Disappearance
Decker was last seen at a friend's house at the intersection of Palm Street and Lemon Street in Lady Lake, Florida at 1:on December 15, 2018. He got scared and left the friend's house, traveling in a friend's silver four-door 2005 Pontiac Bonneville, and went to the area of Eleanor Lane and Marion County Road in Weirsdale, Florida.
He abandoned the car there at 2:11 a.m. and left on foot, heading towards County Road 42. At around the same time, he called his mother. He sounded distressed and said he was being chased. He has never been heard from again.
A photo of the car Decker was last seen driving is posted with this case summary. He is considered to be in danger and his case remains unsolved.
- Lake County Sheriff's Office 352-343-9529
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 17, 2021; casefile added.