Daniel Lee Holling
Holling, circa 2003
- Missing Since 02/14/2003
- Missing From Virginia, Minnesota
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 04/06/1966 (57)
- Age 36 years old
- Height and Weight 6'2, 175 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A gold ring set with a quarter-carat blue/green radiated diamond.
- Medical Conditions Holling has taken the medication Prozac to treat depression in the past. He has tried to commit suicide several times. He may have been suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder at the time of his disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Black hair, brown eyes. Holling's nicknames are Dan and Danny. He has scars above both eyes, under his left eye, and on his chin. He also has surgical scars on his right ring finger, left foot, and the bridge of his nose. Holling's left leg was fractured prior to his disappearance; he limps as a result. One of his nipples is pierced. Holling wears eyeglasses.