Danielle Renee Bisnell
Bisnell, circa 2019; Tattoo on Bisnell's shoulder; Tattoo on Bisnell's wrist
- Missing Since 12/09/2019
- Missing From Redding, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/10/1992 (30)
- Age 27 years old
- Height and Weight 5'1, 146 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A leopard-print sweater and black leggings.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, green eyes. Bisnell has a mole near her eye. She has a tattoo on her upper arm at the shoulder and a tattoo of a flower on the inside of her wrist; photo of her tattoos are posted with this case summary. Her ears are pierced. Her hair is naturally curly, though she may straighten it.
Details of Disappearance
Bisnell left her home in Redding, California on December 7, 2019 and traveled to central Oregon via Interstate 5. On December 10, she called her mother and said she was at a rest stop and on her way home, but had to stop and get her son a birthday present. She didn't have a car and was traveling with a man named Eric, who had made her a bed in the back of his minivan. She also made a Facetime call to a friend while she was in the van.
Bisnell never contacted her family again. Her last known location was North Point Apartments in Redding. In mid-January 2020, police located and identified the man she had been traveling with. He was Erick Eugene Card, a Chico, California resident. Card is considered a person of interest in Bisnell's disappearance, but hasn't been named as a suspect.
Bisnell is missing under unclear circumstances. Her case remains unsolved.
- Redding Police Department 530-225-4200
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 3, 2021; casefile added.