David Bird Thomson
Thomson, circa 1979
- Missing Since 07/01/1979
- Missing From Minnetonka, Minnesota
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 02/09/1947 (74)
- Age 32 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8 - 5'10, 175 - 185 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A flannel work shirt, blue jeans and a ying-yang necklace.
- Medical Conditions Thomson suffers from scoliosis, and his brother stated he was suffering from depression and mild delusions at the time of his 1979 disappearance. He is classified as disabled.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Thomson has a receding hairline, he may have a beard, and his hair was shoulder-length at the time of his disappearance. His eyes may appear green. He has fractured his right arm and has a scar on his right elbow. He sustained injuries in a car accident in 1964; as a result, Thomson's left leg is three-eighths of an inch shorter than his right leg, and his left arm was foreshortened when his left shoulder shattered. His nickname is Chris and he may go by his middle name, Bird.