David Bryant Cottle Jr.
Cottle, circa 2013
- Missing Since 03/09/2013
- Missing From Murrayville, North Carolina
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 09/15/1972 (50)
- Age 40 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10 - 5'11, 180 - 190 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white t-shirt with a graphic print on the front, a blue jacket, blue jeans, white Nike sneakers or flip-flops, and a tan knit cap.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown/red hair, blue eyes. Cottle has a tribal band tattoo on his right bicep. He wears eyeglasses. His hair was long at the time of his disappearance.
Details of Disappearance
Cottle was last seen at his home in the 1600 block of Cotswald Court in Murrayville, North Carolina at noon on March 9, 2013. His family left home at that time and when they returned at 6:00 p.m., Cottle was gone. A light tan hardcover journal and a lime green and gray backpack disappeared with him. He has never been heard from again and a search of the area turned up no sign of him.
Cottle has been known to walk in the woods around his residence. Few details are available in his case.
- New Hanover County Sheriff's Office 910-798-4162
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 3, 2017; casefile added.