David Doyle Frasier
Frasier, circa 2012
- Missing Since 07/15/2012
- Missing From Claysburg, Pennsylvania
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 08/16/1947 (75)
- Age 64 years old
- Height and Weight 6'2, 180 - 200 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A collared shirt, khaki shorts and white sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Frasier suffers from early-onset Alzheimer's Disease. He needs medication which he doesn't have with him.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Blond hair, brown eyes. Frasier wears a dark blond toupee.
Details of Disappearance
Frasier was last seen in Claysburg, Pennsylvania on July 15, 2012. His car ran out of gas on the northbound side of Interstate 99, near mile marker 16.5.
Witnesses saw him walking near the Claysburg exit, approximately one and a half miles from his abandoned vehicle. He has never been heard from again and an extensive search of the area turned up no sign of him.
Frasier lived in Frederick, Maryland at the time of his disappearance. He left his cellular phone and medication behind at home. His case remains unsolved.
- Pennsylvania State Police 814-696-6100
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 17, 2013; casefile added.