Kapule, circa 1999
- Missing Since 10/04/1999
- Missing From Waimanalo, Hawaii
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Asian, Biracial, Pacific Islander
- Age 78 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 145 - 155 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue shirt and white knee-length shorts.
- Medical Conditions Kapule suffers from Alzheimer's Disease and a heart condition, and he has had two previous strokes. He requires medication, including a blood thinner, for his conditions.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Biracial (Asian/Pacific Islander) male. White hair, brown eyes.