David Laverne Wobig
Wobig, circa 2012
- Missing Since 02/02/2012
- Missing From Baldwin, Wisconsin
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 08/12/1962 (60)
- Age 49 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6 - 5'8, 150 - 180 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A Raiders jacket and a baseball cap.
- Medical Conditions Wobig was depressed over personal problems and may have been suicidal at the time of his disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray hair, hazel eyes. Wobig has a scar on his abdomen. He wears eyeglasses with large, round frames.
Details of Disappearance
Wobig was last seen at his home in Baldwin, Wisconsin on February 2, 2012. He had been drinking heavily and was reportedly talking about leaving the area or harming himself. He apparently left voluntarily, taking a toothbrush and extra clothing, but he left his car behind. He has never been heard from again.
At the time of his disappearance, Wobig was going through a divorce and foreclosure, but he was close to his three sons and spoke to one of them several times a day. Wobig has friends in Montana, but they haven't seen or heard from him since his disappearance. Little information is available in his case.
- St. Croix County Sheriff's Office 715-381-4387
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 26, 2013; casefile added.