David Lee Branton
Branton, circa 1993
- Missing Since 01/07/1993
- Missing From Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/17/1960 (62)
- Age 32 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10, 170 pounds
- Medical Conditions Branton has a history of substance abuse. He is required to take medication for unspecified reasons and didn't have it with him when he vanished.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue/hazel eyes. Branton wears eyeglasses.
Details of Disappearance
Branton was last seen leaving the Allentown Racquetball Club at Sixth and Union Streets in Allentown, Pennsylvania at approximately 11:00 a.m. on January 7, 1993.
When his roommate returned to their apartment in the 20 block of north 16th Street that evening, he noticed Branton's car parked across the street, instead of in its usual place behind the building. All of Branton's possessions, including his medicine and clothes, were inside the apartment, but there was no sign of him.
Branton has never been heard from again. His roommate reported him missing several days later. He has a history of leaving town, but he had always stayed in touch with his friends and family before.
When police searched his car and apartment, they found no evidence indicating his whereabouts. He is a graduate of Lehigh University and Temple University's Beasley School of Law, and had a law office in the 900 block of Hamilton Street in Allentown. Branton's case remains unsolved.
- Allentown Police Department 610-437-7741
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 30, 2010; middle name, picture and date of birth added, distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.