Dawn Renee Silvernail
Dawn, circa 1991
- Missing Since 11/08/1991
- Missing From Hubbardston, Michigan
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/29/1970 (52)
- Age 21 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10, 125 pounds
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Dawn has a lazy eye. She has a scar on her abdomen and a scar in the middle of her forehead.
Details of Disappearance
Dawn was last seen in Hubbardston, Michigan on November 8, 1991. She had just given birth to her second son at Providence Hospital. She has never been heard from again.
Dawn grew up in the Ithaca, Michigan area. She and her husband, Andrew, had lived in California, Georgia and Florida before returning to Michigan, where they lived in Hazel Park.
Dawn's family reported her missing to different police agencies in the late 1990s and early 2000s. The Michigan State Police took over the investigation in 2006.
After Dawn went missing, different people told the police Andrew had bragged about killing her and burying her body at the bottom of Dugway Hill. Andrew is considered a person of interest in her disappearance, but he has never been charged.
Her case remains unsolved and is being investigated as a homicide.
- Michigan State Police 616-527-3600
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 10, 2013; details of disappearance updated.