Deborah E. Larkin
Larkin, circa 2009
- Missing Since 05/14/2009
- Missing From Lake Worth, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 02/16/1956 (67)
- Age 53 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 120 - 130 pounds
- Medical Conditions Larkin has a history of drug abuse.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Red hair, green/hazel eyes. Larkin may spell her name "Debra."
Details of Disappearance
Larkin was last seen in Lake Worth, Florida on May 14, 2009. She was homeless and staying with her boyfriend an empty field in the 5300 block of south Congress Avenue at the time of her disappearance. They were asleep in the middle of the night and her boyfriend woke up and left for a short time. When he returned, Larkin was gone. She has never been heard from again.
In spite of her lifestyle, Larkin had always kept in touch with her family before. Few details are available in her case.
- Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office 561-688-3400
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 19, 2010; details of disappearance updated.