Deborah Lee Carver
Carver, circa 2015
- Missing Since 04/28/2015
- Missing From Cedar City, Utah
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/26/1955 (67)
- Age 58 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A pink jacket and a black tank top.
- Medical Conditions Carver was in the early stages of dementia at the time of her disappearance, and had other medical problems as well. She was diagnosed with schizophrenia as a teenager. She may be disoriented and confused as the result of her conditions.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Gray hair, blue eyes. Carver has a tattoo of a five-pointed star on her left foot and left hand. She wears eyeglasses with plastic frames, but it's unclear whether she has them with her. Carver smokes cigarettes.
Details of Disappearance
Carver was last seen in Cedar City, Utah on April 28, 2015. She attended the Tulip Festival in Lehi, Utah with people from the Southwest Behavioral Health Center (SWBHC), which provided her with psychiatric and psychosocial care. She was last seen sitting near the front door of her Cedar Springs apartment that night, when a staff member from SWBHC brought her her medication. She has never been heard from again.
In spite of her mental illness, it's uncharacteristic of Carver to leave without warning. Her case remains unsolved.
- Cedar City Police Department 435-586-2956
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 5, 2021; clothing/jewelry description added.