Debra Delane Killian
Killian, circa 2017
- Missing Since 07/21/2017
- Missing From Nederland, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/10/1953 (69)
- Age 64 years old
- Height and Weight 4'9, 177 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A light blue t-shirt and blue jeans.
- Medical Conditions Killian suffers from bipolar disorder.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, green eyes. Killian's nickname is Debbie. Her ears are pierced. She has a scar on her lower abdomen.
Details of Disappearance
Killian was last seen leaving her residence on California Street in Nederland, Texas at 2:30 p.m. on July 21, 2017. She walked away from home after an argument, without her phone, identification or any money, and has never been heard from again. Her husband reported her missing on July 24.
It isn't uncharacteristic of Killian to leave home for days at a time, but she's never been gone this long before. Her husband, whom she married in 1982, said she enjoyed volunteering in the community and helping the homeless, but that her mental illness worsened as she grew older and she would sometimes drop out of sight as a result.
Investigators think Killian may still be alive and may not want to be found. Her disappearance remains unsolved.
- Jefferson County Sheriff's Office 409-835-8736
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 19, 2020; distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.