Debra Durrance Pritchett
Debra, circa 1998
- Missing Since 01/31/1998
- Missing From Mobile County, Alabama
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/07/1972 (50)
- Age 25 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 130 pounds
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Debra, has a tattoo of a dolphin on her right ankle.
Details of Disappearance
Debra was last seen in Mobile County, Alabama on January 31, 1998. She planned to meet a friend at Austin's Party Palace in Mobile, but never showed up. She has never been heard from again.
Authorities believe her husband, Clarence Pritchett, may have somehow been involved in her disappearance. In September 1996, he had shot Debra's ex-husband with a rifle. The victim survived.
Clarence pleaded guilty to attempted murder in connection with the incident seven years after Debra vanished. He has never been charged in Debra's case; it remains unsolved.
- Mobile County Sheriff's Department 334-690-8589
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated October 19, 2015; details of disappearance updated.