Laird, circa 2010
- Missing Since 09/25/2010
- Missing From Paterson, New Jersey
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 11/01/1959 (63)
- Age 50 years old
- Height and Weight 4'10 - 5'1, 90 - 100 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A pink shirt, blue jeans, pink sneakers and a headband.
- Medical Conditions Laird suffers from diabetes and may be in need of medical attention.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Blonde hair, brown eyes. Laird's hair is naturally black, but she had it dyed blonde at the time of her disappearance. She wears eyeglasses with bifocal lenses, and she has moles on her face. Her nickname is Dee Dee.
Details of Disappearance
Laird was last seen on September 25, 2010, when she was dropped off at St. Joseph's Hospital in Paterson, New Jersey. She had planned to seek medical treatment there, but never registered as a patient and has never been heard from again.
Laird does not have a history of leaving without warning. She would occasionally take bus rides to Atlantic City, New Jersey, however. Few details are available in her case.
- Paterson Police Department 973-321-1111
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 21, 2019; casefile added.