Diamond Daisy Bobbie Monet Bynum
Bynum, circa 2015
- Missing Since 07/25/2015
- Missing From Gary, Indiana
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 02/18/1994 (28)
- Age 21 years old
- Height and Weight 4'8, 210 - 238 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white top and blue jeans.
- Medical Conditions Bynum has Prader-Willi syndrome, a genetic condition with symptoms including mental disability, short stature, and a constant feeling of hunger. Bynum has the mental capacity of a five- to seven-year-old and it's difficult for her to communicate with others. Her family understands her, however, and she knows her father's phone number. She also knows how to perform basic household chores such as laundry, cleaning and making a shopping list, and she was learning how to cook at the time of her disappearance. She needs medication which she doesn't have with her; when she doesn't take it she develops behavior problems and may become a danger to herself.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Bynum has a bowed leg and walks with a pronounced limp as result, and she will often walk with one arm bent. She had gold highlights in her hair at the time of her disappearance. Her teeth are very misaligned.