Diana Isabel Gonzalez
Diana, circa 2005; Age-progression to age 30 (circa 2021); Jose Barrera-Pacheco
- Missing Since 10/15/2005
- Missing From Raeford, North Carolina
- Classification Non-Family Abduction
- Sex Female
- Race Hispanic
- Date of Birth 04/29/1991 (32)
- Age 14 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 110 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue t-shirt and designer blue jeans.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic female. Black hair, brown eyes. Diana may use the last names Sanchez and/or Sanchez-Gonzalez. Her ears are pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Diana was last seen by her family when they went to bed on the evening of October 14, 2005. At 6:00 a.m. on October 15, her parents received a phone call from a family friend, Jose Barrera-Pacheco. He told them he was in love with Diana, she was with him and her family would never see her again. Her parents went to her room after the call and discovered she was indeed missing. Diana has not been seen since.
A photo of Barrera-Pacheco is posted with this case summary. His date of birth is September 18, 1976, making him 29 years old at the time of Diana's abduction. He's described as Hispanic, 5'4 and 150 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. He may use the last names Barrera, Barrera-Pachelo and/or Pacheco.
A felony warrant for kidnapping was issued for Barrera-Pacheco on June 26, 2006. He and Diana may be in Mexico, California, or Florida, or in Laurinburg, North Carolina. They may be traveling in a white van or a black four-door Honda.
Diana is apparently with Barrera-Pacheco voluntarily, but her case is still considered a kidnapping because of the age difference and because she didn't have her parents' permission to go. Her whereabouts are unknown and her case remains unsolved.
- Hoke County Sheriff's Office 910-875-2135
Updated 5 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 14, 2022; age-progression updated.