Diane Christine Pierce
Pierce, circa 2006
- Missing Since 02/15/2006
- Missing From Palm Springs, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 10/20/1960 (62)
- Age 45 years old
- Height and Weight 5'1, 190 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A green halter top and black jeans.
- Medical Conditions Pierce suffers from diabetes and is insulin-dependent. She also suffers from depression. Pierce will die if she goes without her insulin for very long.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Pierce has tattoos of her first name "Diane" and the cartoon character Mickey Mouse on her left leg. She wears upper dentures. Pierce may use the last name Salais.
Details of Disappearance
Pierce was last seen in Palm Springs, California on February 15, 2006. She and her boyfriend had gone to the Spa Resort Casino. They returned to separate hotel rooms at 2:30 a.m. Pierce has never been heard from again.
The day after her disappearance, her car was found abandoned in a rural area along Highway 74 near the Sugarloaf Mountain. There was no sign of her at the scene. Her case remains unsolved.
- Tulare Police Department 559-685-2300
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 19, 2008; casefile added.