Donald Beams Wallace
Wallace, circa 1991
- Missing Since 04/02/1991
- Missing From Worcester, Massachusetts
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 09/10/1953 (68)
- Age 37 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 180 - 190 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A light-colored shirt, white painter's pants, a light blue hat and possibly a neck chain with a cross pendant.
- Medical Conditions Wallace was diagnosed with schizophrenia when he was 19 years old. He also has physical problems, including bladder and bowel paralysis as the result of a spinal cord injury.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Wallace may have a full beard, but he was clean-shaven at the time of her disappearance. He has a surgical scar on his back and steel rods implanted there due to a previous spinal cord injury. Wallace has a scar on his upper left inner arm. He may use the aliases Sri Janni Yogi and/or Pak Bechakk.