Donald Beams Wallace
Wallace, circa 1991
- Missing Since 04/02/1991
- Missing From Worcester, Massachusetts
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 09/10/1953 (69)
- Age 37 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 180 - 190 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A light-colored shirt, white painter's pants, a light blue hat and possibly a neck chain with a cross pendant.
- Medical Conditions Wallace was diagnosed with schizophrenia when he was 19 years old. He also has physical problems, including bladder and bowel paralysis as the result of a spinal cord injury.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Wallace may have a full beard, but he was clean-shaven at the time of her disappearance. He has a surgical scar on his back and steel rods implanted there due to a previous spinal cord injury. Wallace has a scar on his upper left inner arm. He may use the aliases Sri Janni Yogi and/or Pak Bechakk.
Details of Disappearance
Wallace was last seen on the corner of May Street and Park Avenue in Worcester, Massachusetts on April 2, 1991. His mother saw him as she drove by and said he appeared to be waiting for someone or something; she thought he was waiting for a bus. Wallace was carrying a tote bag over one of his shoulders at the time of his disappearance, which contained medical supplies, including some Attends diapers. He is not believed to have been carrying any money or identification. He has never been heard from again.
Wallace resided in the 1000 block of Main Street. His mother became concerned when he did not answer her letters and she went to his apartment and discovered that it had been meticulously cleaned. His possessions, including a sculpture he made and a box of Attends diapers, were left behind.
Wallace was employed as a house painter in 1991. He frequently visited churches and libraries and has an interest in religion, particularly Hare Krishna. He has disappeared before, once turning up in Dallas, Texas. His case remains unsolved. He was declared legally dead in 2005.
- Worcester Police Department 508-799-8600
- West Boylston Police Department 508-835-3233
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 6, 2005; medical conditions, distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.